Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Walking Dead

I got the new Walking Dead yesterday. I like this series, but I don't think Kirkman is as good as he thinks he is. I HATED that michonne-governor-torture issue - totally unnecessary (end the story where she gets her implements out - and cut to Rick and the others who are trapped in a helicopter - that could have been a far more interesting story), and here and there he does stuff that I think is a bit stupid. The prison story has gone on for way too long. How did one-armed Rick manage to drive a van to chase after Miguel or whatever his name is, in the new issue. And how arrogant is Kirkman? Listen to the criticism in the leters! Don't get offended! If every other letter is asking you to reveal how the zombie plague started, maybe consider revealing it, instead of refusing to! Gah.

No comments: