Friday, March 16, 2007

Shaving

Can I just say this - I am rubbish at shaving. In fact, I think I would possibly win an award for the World's Worst Shaver. You see, I can't see a thing without my glasses, so it's kind of guess-work what I'm doing. In fact, if we still had Sweeney Todd style razor blades, I'd be long dead by now.
It's crossed my mind to cut my own hair and stuff, but the fact that I would have to take my glasses off to do this, rather defeats the object.
So I must apologise to all my friends, who have probably had to endure weird patches of unshaved hair on my face over the years. Maybe I should just grow a beard.
And one more thing on shaving - they say it's best to shave after you've showered - apparently that's the optimum time. ER, hello, how impractical!!! The mirror steams up for at least half an hour after the shower has been on, and if I didn't shower after shaving I'd go to work with shaving cream all over my ears.
Sorry, bit of a pointless post lol

No comments: