Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Thoughts on a Friday Night

- I've just been watching Paul O'Grady (the artist formerly known as Lily Savage) do a fire-eating performance on tv. i always get a bit concerned when i watch him on live tv, due to his many heart attacks, and even more so just now.
- i'm just reading the new comics international, which i'm really enjoying. intrigued by upcoming manga volume called Apollo's Song - looks really good.
- I've finished the cover to O Men 2.4!
- Reading about Caption, the small press comic con which takes place in August, it crossed my mind to try and get the anthology issue out for that. So that'd mean trying to get O Men 2.4 done by around May or June, and 2.5 out for Aug. It's doable I guess... Hmm... I'll have to have a think about it. I must say, it would be nice to launch it at an event which most of the creators will be attending. (I think I'm up to 7 or 8 contributors now)

No comments: