Thursday, March 8, 2007

More time on hold

My whole Sky/BT/Telewest is still being a pain in the butt. I was going to have Sky installed on Sunday, and my BT line sorted on Monday, but now it looks like I will have to wait until April as I need to serve notice on Telewest boooo. So it looks like I'll have to wait ages until I can watch Project Catwalk and Battlestar and Lost (booo) again, and ages until I can sort out my ipod on broadband at home. And worst of all, it looks like I'm going to have to spend ages on hold again this weekend, phoning up BT, Telewest and Sky. Booooo.

2 comments:

JamieB said...

Well, surely there's nothing to stop you having Sky et al. installed -- you just have to pay for both for, what, one month? Two?

Just how much do you love Catwalk? Galactica? That other show?

Mart said...

i don't think it works like that. i think i actually need to get telewest disconnected before i get sky.
so i cancelled my sky installation date and now they can't get me in til May, so I may as well stay with Telewest until May.
So that's another few hours on hold this weekend sigh.