Friday, February 23, 2007

Regina

I didn't tell you about the Regina concert, did I.
It was cool! Bit of an odd venue - the Astoria in London - which is a bit of a nightclub/pub type place - odd for a pianist! But she was cool, it was quite a varied concert, the band were a bit wasted - just standing there! Made me want to listen to her again.
Two things related to the concert to mention:
1. I was so happy to get the London Lite on the way home and see that Regina was the 'featured concert' of the day - I normally look at the 'featured concert' of the day and it's normally one of my top faves and I'm like, 'oh shit, missed another one!"
2. In a tragic case of instant karma, I ended up, after the concert, with chewing gum on my bag and coat - instant karma because I think it was my own chewing gum. In fact, this morning I found a huge splodge of chewing gum on my coat - which I've been wearing all week...

No comments: