Monday, February 26, 2007

2.3 cover




Spent the weekend tinkering with a potential O Men cover. I already had a go at one, just featuring Grace, but I need one with STu on too. So I did a small thumbnail and really liked it, and then just used that and blew it up on Photoshop (the original is about the size of a small post-it note) and I think it's okay... Not 100% convinced but we'll see. I have a month to think about it - I really want to get O Men 2.3 done by the end of March.
So anyway, here is the original, the thumbnail and the 'final' version...

6 comments:

JamieB said...

Hmmm... Stu 'on top'...? How about swapping them over to put Grace in the driving seat, as it were (as she seemed to be at the end of 2.2)?

And, no, there's nothing the least bit kinky in that suggestion :-)

Mart said...

it's funny you should say that. i saw a really good kissy pic of Charlie and Clare in Lost Magazine where Clare was 'on top' and I did think about referencing that but I don't think it would work.
besides, you'll need to read the issue because nothing is going to happen as you will expect it to!

JamieB said...

'Charlie'? 'Clare'? 'Lost'? These names mean nothing to me :-)

Aahh...so the cover is a spoiler :-)

Mart said...

tsk. i'll just throw the names 'Justin' and 'Wilhemina' at you then.
It's only a spoiler in so far as the issue contains Grace and Stuart quite heavily.

JamieB said...

Justin kisses Wilhemina??? Well I certainly didn't see that one coming :-)

Oh, and I'm sure you're just as thrilled as I am that Grey's returns to Five next week :-)

Mart said...

urrrgh.
i wonder if i'm going to lose sky today. i only want to see the last two episodes of project catwalk!