Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I've done some O Men!

Can you believe it? I did some O Men. I had a nice three-day weekend, where I generally chilled out and spoiled myself rotten, but somehow in all that, I managed to do quite a bit of O Men. I managed to get 10 more pages of it on my computer, all ready for Photoshopping, so that makes about 16 or 17 pages which are almost there, and 5 or 6 left to work on. So I reckon I’m going to aim for the end of March as the on-sale date.
Of course, I do feel a bit like a cheat, as a lot of the illustration is quite basic and lacking in backgrounds - it’s the nature of the story - but maybe it’ll all work out okay. I also need to decide on the cover, which, as usual, is bugging me.
So it’s going surprisingly well. Considering I don’t get much time to do a lot of O Men during the week, and mainly get onto it on Sunday afternoon, I’m surprised it gets itself done at all, to be honest.
As always, while I’m working on the latest issue, I am dying to dive into the next one. And I’m really pleased how it’s working out - it’s gonna be a three-part story which will eventually all go into one collection (I do three issues to a collection) - I didn’t actually work that out, but I love it when a 'plan' comes together.
So all in all, looking good.

No comments: