Tuesday, February 20, 2007

American Idol

I was watching American Idol the other day on mute, while I was drawing and listening to music (I am good at multi-tasking) and this guy came on with the weirdest name - captioned ‘Hollywood Week’. Fair enough, I thought. Then, 10 minutes later, the caption came up again. Fair enough, I thought, young Hollywood (he must have had very ambitious parents) looks a bit different but I guess that happens. And then, 10 minutes later, another ‘Hollywood Week’ turned up. Oops, it was actually ‘Hollywood Week’ of the auditions.
I wouldn’t mind watching American Idol, but it just seems to be on for ages on tv. Like, last year, I remember it being on from 7 til 1am or something stupid. So, maybe I’ll watch it, but I dunno if I have time for all that.

No comments: