Tuesday, February 27, 2007

O Men Excitement

I am so excited about The O Men.
It's funny, because whereas Season One of The O Men was all planned out, Season Two was really uncharted territory. I didn't really know where I was heading with it and wasn't even sure I was going to be able to fill the issues - and I have to admit, I did think about throwing the towel in at some point (especially when it took me so long to get to grips with Photoshop). But now - wow - I'm not even sure that 12 issues is going to be enough to fit everything is (it was gonna either be 10 or 12, but now there's no way it can be 10. And I don't want to go beyond 12 as I don't want to be doing O Men into my 40s!). I'm also kind of worried that I will forget to wrap everything up, or have no room to address certain things... But we'll see.
I'm absolutely dying to get my teeth into the next issue, part one of three (part two being an origin issue), and after that there is a huuuuuge Kelly issue, and I can't say anything beyond that. It's going to be absolutely explosive.
Season Three is also very exciting. I feel like I will be able to do something a bit more abstract for that. The story won't be as urgent and crazy, a lot of the pressing issues will have been dealt with, so you'll be seeing something very different. Three extra-sized issues, three different characters, and one of the issues will cover a period of 10 years.
So I shouldn't say any more, as I know a lot of people hate spoilers and I've probably said too much already - but let's just say I'm having a ball.

No comments: