Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pearcey

My friend Graham 'Pearcey' Pearce was on the Weakest Link last night. I'm just watching it now at work. He wouldn't tell me how well he did, but he said 'make sure you don't miss the start'. He seems to be doing quite well at the moment. I dunno though, you can earn a lot more on other shows, like my beloved Deal or No Deal.
Poor Pearcey - we all met him for the first time at the Bristol Comic Con last May, and now my usual team of Bristol cronies (Mikey, Gary and Springy) have all decided not to go to Bristol again this year. I hope he doesn't take it personally.
Pearcey shared a table with me at the comic con. He had all these cut-out laminates on his side of the table, while I had my usual creased posters. In previous years, my friend Springy has described my side of the stand as 'like a teenager's bedroom wall'.

No comments: