Thursday, May 10, 2007

Deal!

There have been some stunning Deal or No Deal games in the last couple of weeks. I mean I'm not as obsessed with it as I used to be, but I've got to say, there are still 3 or 4 stunning games per week. Like the one last week where the guy dealt at 70 grand and the next offer would have been 170 grand.
Last night's game really really struck a chord with me me. The guy had been so quiet on the shows, but was so relaxed and confident on his show. And he used to be 18 stone and is now 10 and a half (I want to shift a stone or two - been trying since Christmas!). Every time I watch this show, the positiviy of the people really affects me and makes me want to change.
Anyway, if you fancy it, check out the last 10 minutes of Shahid's game from last night - really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgbfcM4ENk

No comments: