Thursday, September 18, 2008

Project runway australia


Well, my beloved Project Runway Australia finished this week. It’s kept me sane and happy for the past 3 months and I will love it. The contestants were amazing, so funny and so interesting, and it got to the stage where I didn’t want any of them to get eliminated. Roll on, season two. If you wanna check it out, it’s all on Youtube. If you have any interest in engaging reality shows (yes, engaging!) check it out, you won’t regret it!
The finale was great, with a cast reunion, gay Leigh was the funniest person ever to appear in Fashion Week, and seeing the much-criticised-for-being-too-wooden-but-I-loved-her presenter (pictured) cry when she announced the winner was just sooo moving!
I've got to say too - the show inspires me so much. The amount of creativity and hard work - it just makes me want to pull my finger out and get on with Spandex and O Men all the time.

No comments: