Friday, September 14, 2007

The McCanns

I don't think anyone knows what to say or think about the whole McCanns situation. It's not looking good for the parents is it. I think I'd have been a dribbling wreck a long time ago if it was me.
It's kind of weird to go from a situation where a paper like the Express will have them and Maddy on teh front page every single day for months on end - and now suddenly little doubts start to appear.
Personally, I think the evidence is starting to mount up a bit, and there's stuff I'm not sure they can explain.
But I don't see how any human being could like for so many months in so many press conferences. Nah. And even if they killed her accidentally, these guys are doctors, for goodness sake - sensible, intelligent people.
But at the end of the day, there isn't even a body, so how can it be murder?

No comments: