Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good news!

I'd like to announce the arrival at 10pm last night of little Harry Edward Douglas Eden - my new nephew!!! Yay!!!!!
My brother sounded so happy and it has boosted me quite a lot! Makes you realise how insignificant a lot of the little day-to-day problems are, like trains running late etc (altho i have to say last night, i was so annoyed! i left work on the dot to get my train - i was right in the middle of something too, and had to leave it with someone else to do - and i couldn't actually fit on my train home - no room! outrageous. so i had to wait half an hour for the next one and i could have stayed at work and done my tasks! tsk.)
Oh, and good news - my Tori strip cartoons have been accepted by the Tori fanzine - yippeeee! They liked 'em. I wasn't 100% happy with them, and wish I could have come up with a stronger idea, but I think they were good enough.

No comments: