Saturday, May 19, 2007

Comics International: Missing

No sign of a new issue of Comics International, which is a bit of a shame. I do like the magazine. New people took it over this year and they've managed to release the grand total of one monthly issue so far in almost six months. Apart from the fact that it's fun to be able to read about loads of comics that I don't buy, I do have a bit of a vested interest in it all I guess, as it's my main selling point for O Men.
I've heard they're working on a new issue, but surely everything's gonna be out of date and all the adverts may not be relevant now.
Sigh, if only Titan had taken it over - I really wish we had!

4 comments:

thekelvingreen said...

Yeah, I'm told that it's been "delayed" again. I have no idea what's going on.

Mart said...

it's a bit of a bummer for the entire UK small press community :-(

thekelvingreen said...

The last update I got was that #202 was still being put together, and that was on the 1st of May. I've heard nothing since.

Mart said...

oh dear. i mean, that's fair enough i guess, but every week counts, and his news is getting more and more out of date, and advertisers are gonna get peed off...