Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oz

I've been watching Oz with Mikey - you know, the old US prison show (Oz, not Mikey). We borrowed the first three seasons off his ex.
It's absolutely amazing. I'm totally hooked. I've never seen anything like it before in my life. We just finished season two last night, which featured a guard getting both of his eyes poked out, a paedo being crucified and an inmate getting each of his limbs broken. I think I had my hands over my eyes for most of it.
This, following a season which has included a couple of inmates having a huge fight and the victor sealing the deal by raping his enemy, plus another bit where a guy poohs on the face of a guy who's made his life a misery.
And you know what, I bet things like this really do happen behind bars!
So I only have the eight episodes of Season Three left to watch now. At the end of it, I don't know if I'll be wanting to see more or if I'll be glad it's finished...

No comments: