Saturday, September 20, 2008

Strictly

It must be one of the coolest jobs in TV - selecting the contestants for Strictly Come Dancing...
So how did they come up with this motley crew???
Seriously, this show just gets bigger and bigger, and they should be inviting a wishlist to sign up, but this lot are a bunch of z-listers!
3 Eastenders (jesse wallace's short hair makes her look fat!), the obligatory BBC drama guy, the obligatory BBC entertainment show gal, several much older people who obviously aren't going to go far so what's the point?
the only innovative choices really are Gary Rhodes and Heather Small, Jodie Kidd too. These people are outside the box.
Can't staaand Lisa Snowden and I hope she goes soon.
And Bruno needs to stop being bitchy for bitchiness' sake...
i'd love to see people like Richard Madely...Vernon Kaye...
And I'm not even a massive STrictly show! I tend to watch it when I go home to see my parents, and I really enjoy it, but I don't really bother when I'm on my own...
Ooh, almost time for X-Factor... Now there's a show... Has me in tears... Cheryl is great! Danni is so redundant now...

No comments: