Saturday, March 3, 2007

Nano

My poor mini ipod is dying, I think. I've had it for almost two years and the battery never seems to last long and there have been more than usual glitches(getting stuck on 'Shuffle' and not being able to get out to the main menu, for example).
(I have to have a quick reminisence and say that I bought my lovely little ipod from brighton and straight afterwards went on the 'Crazy MOuse' rollercoaster ride on the pier, hanging onto my ipod for dear life.)
I was looking at the latest ipod offers and I'm not impressed! What's up with those nanos? Way too small. The video ipods look okay but the one I want only plays for about 14 hours, which is pretty crap. 7000 songs on it though, which is great! I can barely cope with my 1500 at the moment.
I must say though, that I'm amazed they got rid of the mini ipods. Nice size, nice amount of songs - just a really cool player.

2 comments:

JamieB said...

I can't comment on iPods -- I've never had one -- but I do have a Creative Zen Vision M: 30 GB, hooks up to the telly so I can't watch my vids on that (and listen to music through the stereo speakers), handles all sorts of file formats, audio and video, and...I'm happy as Larry with it, basically. Cost? £150 for the player, £10 for the TV-hook-up cable. Only downsides are it's quite chunky, and, yes, playback time is only 14 hours for audio, 4 hours for vids; plus it recharges through the USB port on my PC, which is a pain (although there are cables you can buy to allow you to recharge from a normal wall socket).

And so ends this ad for Creative :-)

Mart said...

Thing is, i love ipods, but who the hell would want one of those tiny little nanos? i'm sure mine would snap if i got one. i think i might be Video Ipod-bound.