Friday, March 16, 2007

Chilling out

I'm at home in Birmingham with my folks and I'm really relaxing. Watched some great telly: Comic Relief Apprentice was astounding - so unintentionally funny. Rupert Everett was classic, the fight was shocking, Cheryl Cole is priceless and I've really warmed to Trinny. Looking forward to more tonight.
Project Catwalk final was a bit dull. Wayne was a worthy winner. I did want Monica to win, but her collection was pretty bad. And all her models looked like slimmer, ugly versions of her - very scary.
Today - went shopping in Brum - cool. Got the new Comics International - shame there's no O Men in there, but nice to see a new issue on the stands anyway. Really wanted to get my hands on the new Red Eye magazine but it wasn't around. Veeeery tempted to get an 'i love birmingham' t-shirt lol. I love shopping in Birmingham. It's just the right size and shape. not too keen on the amount of cheapo shops that are popping up though.
Right, off downstairs now. More TV-watching, banter with the parents, and my sole activity is to try and draw O Men 2.4's cover.

No comments: