Friday, March 16, 2007

2 new films and well done tara!

I'm kind of not into cinema much at the moment - is it just me? Long gone are the days when I'd get excited about Empire Magazine. Maybe it's the cost. I remember a couple of years back, I went with some chums to watch the Descent in London - 'that'll be £13 please' - 'oh, is that for all three?' - 'no...'
(And yet when i come home to Birmingham, you can actually get three tickets for 13 quid.)
But there are some movies I'm really looking forward to. Grindhouse in a few months, and imminently 300 and HIlls Have Eyes 2.
By the way, my writer pal Tara DiLullo wrote a behind-the-scenes making-of book on 300, so go buy it! Well done, T!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, M!!!! Shall I send you one :)

Mart said...

oooooh you don't have to....but....! mmm

Mart said...

can you sign it please (if you send one)