Saturday, March 24, 2007

Forgot to mention

i think i actually forgot to mention that O Men 2.3 is available NOW!!!
i'll be sending subscription copies and comp copies out early next week, and i'll be getting my webmaster Dave to put announcements on the website (and popping the issue notes on there).
Hope you all like it.
;-)
Next week I'll be putting the cover to O Men 2.4 on here. yes, i've done it already! very unusual. won't put it on here now, as it's a bit spoiler-y. you can kind of see a small version of it in 2.3.
I've got a week off this week (thank god!!!) so i'll be making a start on 2.4 along with working on a bunch of other projects tht i never seem to get round to doing.

6 comments:

Rol said...

Email me your paypal address again and I'll get you the money sent sharpish!

Mart said...

Hi Rol, you just need this address - martrpeden@yahoo.co.uk - and it should be straightforward from there.
How are your projects coming along?

Rol said...

Ta, money will be forthcoming.

Finally getting the new book off the ground, but it shouldn't emerge until the summer. Updates on my blog...

Mart said...

thanks Rol!
by the way, reading Next Men issue 2 (or 3?) this morning - letter from Rol Hirst on the letters page and a nice welcome to Rol from John Byrne!!! :-o

Rol said...

A long time ago, we used to be friends. Then he trashed Amazing Spider-Man with Mackie. I never forgave him for issues #13 and 14, still the worst Spider-Man comics I've ever read... and I've read them all!

Mart said...

why were they so bad, rol? i love byrney. funny how no-one mentions my beloved alpha flight in the next men letters cols.
of course, he's lost it now, hasn't he. poor bloke...