Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Music to my ears

Music is a big part of my life, but for a long, long, long time, I found it really hard to listen to the radio - it just bored me. All that R and B CRAP! I'm a bit weird when it comes to music - I know what I like, and I tend to follow an artist way beyond when they're popular. I think it's safe to say that most of the stuff I listen to isn't chart music.
But things seem to be changing!! I am really enjoying most of the stuff on the radio at the moment. There's a lot of soundalike bands but I'm liking all of them - the Hoosiers, Maccabees, you know, that lot. Robyn is awesome. Adele. I can't think of anything else at the mo, but it's all good.
Oh, and now I just download rather than buy CDs I don't have to worry about storage, so I have been going a bit crazy hehe. I'm well into Cat Power at the moment.

No comments: