Monday, June 23, 2008

TV

I'm loving my BT Vision. I'm probably being ripped off, and it's prob not that much different to Freeview, but like Sky Plus, you can just select a series and it can record it for you onto the box itself. I do have a DVD recorder but it does beat having to log in all the times and stuff.
Whether it's worth it, I dunno. I really wanted to go for Freeview but got talked into BT Vision lol. I basically pay a fiver a month for the 'TV Pack', which has lots of series stored on it - including Lost, which I had planned to buy, but can now watch from the start.
One thing that is a bit annoying - the 'TV Replay' service isn't free! This is a bit daft really because it's only the same as 4OD and the i-player, so why you should pay a quid to watch an ep of Deal or No deal you missed is beyond me.
Mind you, the whole i-player thing baffles me anyway. It's a great service, but doesn't it mean that some scoundrels who don't pay their license get to watch stuff for free? Can't they have a log-in feature where you type in your license number?
They should scrap the stupid TV license anyway.

No comments: