Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The King


I am a total geek in some ways, and I'm sure everyone's got a bit of geekiness inside of them. One of my biggest geek-sadnesses is for Stephen King book covers. I am fascinated by the different types available all over the world. I love buying the US versions so i can be 'different' on the train in the morning (altho the US Cell cover was gross) and life cannot be more exciting now that they are re-releasing them all with swanky new covers!!! plus there are some that i actually don't own! mmmmmm

1 comment:

Andrew James said...

I just read this for the first time, Mart. I, too, was drawn in by the spangly new covers.

(And the fact that 'The Stand' is a solid chunk of readable goodness. I tend to prefer my books in the 'brick' category these days, when I do buy 'em.)