Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Here I am

Here I am then, this is my blog. I’ve thought a while about doing one, and finally decided to go ahead. I did think about creating a MySpace or ComicSpace account, but I have a weird feeling about MySpace, mainly stemming from the fact that I don’t really understand it. Who are all these ‘friends’? Why do they all look so good in their photos?
So I set this little Blog thing up. I’m not sure how it will go and if I will maintain it - it doesn’t really help that I haven’t got the interweb at home - but I’ll do my best.
The idea of this Blog is mainly to talk about my comic, The O Men, but I’m sure other things will creep in.
So there you go, and here I am. I’ll pop a few ‘posts’ on the site over the next few hours, just to get the ball rolling.

No comments: