Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Deal!

I’m hooked on this show. I’ve been watching it since around March last year - ah, the Lucy days! - and I now tape it every day. Is that sad? Hmm, maybe. I tend to just pop it on when I collapse in my chair after a long day at work, or I have it on while I’m on my little mini-stepper machine, so it’s not as if it’s ‘my life’ or anything. Erm.
Maybe I am going off it a little bit - I don’t seem as desperate to watch it. I mean, it still has its moments. Sometimes when I'm watching it I end up leaping around the room, or punching the air lol.
Maybe it’s the contestants - some of them are a little bit dull at the moment. And Noel needs to calm down a bit sometimes too!
So anyway, Monday's game was Phil, who was like George Galloway with no hair. He dealt at about 15 grand and could have had 55 grand. Oops.

No comments: